Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

MY BLASTOFF NETWORK UPDATE.....



MY BLASTOFF NETWORK EXPERIENCE.....

This is just a quick update on my experience with the Blastoff Network. In my previous Blastoff Network Update, I mentioned I sent a message in the Blastoff Network Community Message Board to inquire how long it would take for a cash rebate that had been approved to be paid. The response was that the payments should be made in the next cycle of checks that would be issued which was February 15, 2010.


Over the weekend, I checked my account the weekend of February 21, 2010, and the cash rebates marked as "APPROVED" had been upgraded to "PAID", which means I have $27.62 coming my way soon. Unfortunately, I have not had a chance to get to my P.O. Box to see if it's arrived. When I checked my account, I also noticed that cash rebate for the flowers I ordered for Valentines Day had credited to my account.


I still have approximately $28.00 due from previous purchases that are still "PENDING" that need to be upgraded to "APPROVED". I sent an email to customer service so they can follow up with the merchants I made purchases from previously. I'll keep you posted on how that goes. With my next post I hope to report more good news that I've cashed my check and expecting to get another check soon.


Click here to see the 400+ online retail store part of the Gifts For One Gifts For All Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment