Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

WHAT IS THE BLASTOFF NETWORK???



MY BLASTOFF EXPERIENCE

A months ago, I posted a blog entry about Gifts For One Gifts For All joining the Blastoff Network and I wanted to provide an update on my experience. I happened to check my rewards or commission earned on previous purchases made. My Rewards total was $48.58 and of this total, $23.12 had been approved for payment and $25.46 was still pending for approval.

The purchases I made were for airline tickets and a rental car for the Thanksgiving holiday and luggage I purchased just before the Christmas holiday. The airline tickets and rental car purchase was not credited to my account until the services were provided. Purchases for luggage appeared as expected on the account. Just as I began to wonder when the purchases would go from “PENDING” to “APPROVED” a portion of the purchases status change.

Today I signed on to the Blastoff Network community, which is a customer support message board. I decided to post a question to find out when I would receive the check for the purchases approved. Within about 20 minutes, someone had responded to my question. I was informed I would receive a check when the next cycle of checks are issued in mid-February. The online approach to receiving cash rebates makes it possible to track the progress of your cash rebate and I think this could be the new alternative to mailing in receipts to claim a rebate and the worry of missing the deadline to receive your cash back reward.

Another good thing is that my purchases where made through online retailers I’m familiar with and have used before like Priceline.com and Budget and I discovered a new store, Luggage Online. I simply had to accessed their sites from the FREE Blastoff Network website I created that combines news and information, music and video players, games and social networking tools like Twitter and Facebook in one place. I also have access to 400+ online retailers that are part of the Blastoff Network that provide notices of specials, promotions or electronic coupons available for extra savings in addition to the cash back rebates.

I see the Blastoff Network as a tool Gifts For One Gifts For All Too can use to help people save money when they shop online as well as help them earn extra money. I also see the potential for this to be a way not-for-profits can raise money. In fact, I’ll be donating the income generated from my Blastoff Network to help Haitian earthquake victims and you can help me if you decide to join my network or shop through my site. 
 
To learn more about the Blastoff Network, CLICK HERE to visit my Gifts For One Gifts For All Mall and if you like what you see, please join my network.  Don't forget to keep following my blog as I continue to share my BLASTOFF experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment